Thursday, December 20, 2012

Advent Day 20

The 25 Days of Christmas
Day 20
(A Photo Story)

 We highly recommend the...
 for only $2 a person this was a wonderful midweek evening's entertainment!
The tree behind Andy and Anderson had a snow maker in the top of it that sprayed those below with snow!  Hope it is not the only snow we see this season.  But doesn't look like we'll have a white Christmas this year the forecast is about 50 degrees and rainy! :/



 I had to snap this shot because my little man LOVES candy canes!
 The underwater aquarium is not often a part of the Christmas light shows!  It was really cool because it when the lights blinked things looked like they were moving!
 But the light tunnel was my favorite part!

 Mommy and Anderson love the singing bears!  It reminds me of when I was little and we used to go to Eastland Mall to see the bears.

I am not surprised that Anderson loves the singing bears because Andy and I sing all the time!  It wasn't long after arriving home that Anderson started fluctuating his babbling to pretend he was singing with the music.  And he loves to dance, clap, click (his tongue) to the music. But it was the Christmas music that really brought out the singing in him.  The first song he sang with was Jingle Bells.  He sang "Hey"right place. The second song he sang was "Candy Cane Jane".  He would sing the "up, up, up- gooooo" in the chorus that says "Giddy up, giddy up, giddy up, gooo!"  The first time he did it, I thought he was saying he wanted up as in out of the carseat.  And then I realized he was singing along.  He has since added the words, "Gumdrop Joe" and "snow" to the lines that he will sing with this song.  And he will also sing along with "Christmas lights are flashing".  Tonight he sang his first non-Christmas song- The wheels on the bus.  He would sing "all through the town" at the end of each verse with me.  I love hearing him sing, and if you ever happen to be in the car with us you will probably get to enjoy it too!
 I love this shot.  
It really captures how he has looked for most of the Christmas season- complete AWE!
This room was filled with model toy trains.

 Each of those buttons could be pushed to make a scene move.



>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment