Thursday, December 20, 2012

Advent Day 19

The 25 Days of Christmas
Day 19
(A Photo Story)

If you had told me before getting a 16 month old (now a 21 month old) that I would spend about 1 day every 2 weeks in Concord Mills (specifically Bass Pro Shop) with him, I would have told you that you are nuts and that you don't know me at all.  But I would have been wrong.  Because as a stay-at-home mom on a tight budget we LOVE Bass Pro.  Especially on rainy days and Especially Squared at Christmas!  Because they have FREE...

Santa pictures, electric trains, remote control monster trucks, and
remote controlled race cars (Anderson's favorite free Christmas station)
 Showing Aunt Beth how it works!



 
 There was someone using the remote control racecars when we got there, so we did our Advent Event for the day- Color a Christmas Coloring page while we waited.

While Anderson has really enjoyed the special Christmas display, his favorite part of Bass Pro is still the aquarium.  I really believe he would watch the fish for an hour or more if I would let him.

 After Bass Pro, we showed Aunt Beth the play area on the other side of the mall.

And then she took Anderson on the carousel. 
We had a great day with Aunt Beth.  She was given lots of hugs and kisses from Anderson throughout the day.  I think he has her wrapped around his little finger.  Welcome to the club Aunt Beth!


LLL

No comments:

Post a Comment