Monday, December 10, 2012

Advent Day 10

The 25 Days of Christmas
Day 10
(A Photo Story [with words])

So if you don't know, I collect nativity scenes.  I don't know how many I have.  It think we are into the 20s now.  This year I had to leave some up in the attic.  There just aren't enough places in my house to display them that are out of the reach of little hands.  Still I was able to display quite a few if them.  I think there are 6 in the kitchen (and I have a really small kitchen).  

Some are simple.
 Some are elaborate
 Some are tiny
A lot of them are ones from stores around here.  But some of my favorites are from foreign lands.

Columbia
 Spain
 Honduras (made our of tree bark pulp paper)
 South Africa
 Costa Rica
 This one even stays up on the wall all year long
 
 This is one (magnetic) and was a gift from my mom 5 years ago.  I have been waiting for this night for a long time.
 The chance to play with our nativity scene and begin explaining the nativity to my son.
 Show me "baby" Jesus.

 My sweet boy.  His heart is as sweet as his smile.  And he has made me one happy Mama.


:)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I understand waiting to use a special gift.
    This made me smile!

    ReplyDelete