Friday, August 10, 2012


So I know that I have been a terrible blogger lately, but I have several legitamate excuses. 1. Andy went back to work on Wednesday of last week  2. I have taken a lot pictures with my phone (but it is not a smart phone) so I have to figure out the best way to get the photos onto my desktop. 3. We have just been enjoying our little man way too much to worry about blogging during the day. 4. I am really tired at night after he goes to sleep!

So here are some photos from Andy's phone of what we have been up to lately.   There are not the best photos ever taken, but they will have to do.

 
We have been spending a lot of time in the "big pool" with family and friends.  Anderson is such a waterbug.  On our 3rd trip to the pool he was blowing bubbles, and by our 4th trip to the pool he was putting his face in the water.  He is fearless in the pool, and we love it because we are waterbugs ourselves.
Anderson has been spending a lot of time with Pa and Luvie.  They have been reading, playing in the sandbox, playing on the hill, and eating lots of Luvie's good food!  Anderson loves watermelon and green beans!  He can get enough of either one.

This was our first meal out in a public setting.  Anderson is such a go-with-the-flow kid.  He loves grilled nuggets with Polynesian sauce and waffle fries.
A couple things about this photo. 1.  He is still drooling a lot so yes that is a cloth napkin tried around his neck. 2. No, we have not mowed our grass since being home, but that is on the to do list for tomorrow.  3. That firetruck is possessed!  It will light up and make noises at random times even when the switch is turned to off! :/
Anderson now has shoes thanks to StrideRite and NewBalance.  He is a 6 1/2 Extra Wide!  I love his little NewBalance tennis shoes.
But though he loves his new kicks, it is still fun to try on daddy's big shoes.  Fun to try on, but difficult to walk in.
And well, this is just because mommy and daddy can. 

I am going to try to be more regular about posting, but you will just have to bear with me a little bit guys. I am trying to get used to being a stay-at-home mom (until January) but it is a full-time job.  As his sleep schedule becomes more regular, I hope to post more frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment