Sunday, June 14, 2009

By The Way...

If you're wondering how we came up with the name "Sunflowers and Superman", we just just thought of something we each liked and stuck them together. Kate loves sunflowers and I'm a pretty big fan of Superman. We got the idea from our good friends Kristi and Ian Miller. If you want to see some very cute children, check out their blog.

www.fireworksandfireflies.blogspot.com

I know our blog isn't spectacular visually yet, but I will be working on it as much as possible over the summer so stay tuned...

~Andy

1 comment:

  1. Man, those are some cute kids...(hehe)
    Don't worry about making your blog spectacular anywhere but the pictures that you post! I'm so glad to finally have an address to follow you guys! God be with you my friends!
    Much love,
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete