Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Some Video From the Trip

I've finally got time and an internet connection fast enough to post some video from the trip. Sorry for the watermarks on the videos. I had to convert them to a different file type and the watermark is a result.

This is Hidden Falls in Grand Teton.



This is Old Faithful in Yellowstone.


This is a fumerole in Yellowstone.


This is the Brink of the Lower Falls in the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone.


This is the Lower Falls of the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone as seen from Artist's
Point.




More to come.

~Andy

2 comments:

  1. So the kid voice at the boiling mud pit was precious, but the view from the top of the falls got my attention! I'm thinking we may skip such a close view with our toddler boy in hand...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video, www.formatoz.com is a free incredibly powerful and stable piece of conversion software that I use all the time at work, it doesn't leave the watermark.

    ReplyDelete